ConExpo 2023: what’s new on the American market
10 / 03 / 2023
We will showcase our J1920.DC Derrick crane and talk about our success story with the J780PA.60, manufactured for the United States Coast Guard Yard in Baltimore.
ConExpo 2023 is coming soon! JASO Tower Cranes will be sharing some great news at the USA’s biggest construction fair. So if you’re planning to attend this event don’t miss your chance to visit us at stand F9308 (Festival Grounds).
First of all, we will be bringing the impressive J1920.DC crane to the fair. This unique derrick model was launched just a few years ago and has been used on different construction projects in New York, California and Florida. Make the most of the perfect opportunity to familiarise yourself with this crane, which has a maximum reach of 19 metres and maximum load capacity of 4 tons.
Also, KHL ACT reported on our latest addition to the US market: the mighty J780PA.60, delivered to the United States Coast Guard Yard in Baltimore this spring. At ConExpo we’ll be delighted to present some of the outstanding features of our largest-sized luffing crane, which has a maximum reach of 70 metres, a maximum end load of 6.2 tons and a maximum load of 75 tons:
- Tailored Crane Diagnose system, fully developed in-house.
- Auxiliary hook with a 20,000 lb capacity.
- The SMARTLINK Industry 4.0, our cloud-based crane monitoring system, which enables the user to remotely monitor the crane and receive a crane use analysis.
- The ECO Mode energy saving system, an innovative system to reduce the lifting mechanism’s energy consumption without affecting the load capacity.
We will also be showcasing our two latest launches to the American market, following their presentation at Bauma. Both cranes are optimised for transport and assembly and include the ECO Mode system, which helps save energy and reduce the carbon footprint:
- The J390 is a low top crane with a maximum load of 24 tons and a 3.8-ton end load for a maximum reach of 75 metres, extendible by 5-metre sections. With versatile load chart options, its features include a 15.3-metre swing radius, counterweights with a flat design and a free-standing height of 81.4 metres with a 2.16 metre tower.
- The J235.12 is a flat top crane with a maximum load of 12 tons and a 2.6-ton end load. Its boom length is between 30 and 65 metres and can be increased by 5-metre sections. It has an outstanding 14.9-metre swing radius, counterweights with a flat design, a free-standing height of 55.9 metres with 1.75-metre towers and a high-performance mechanism with a maximum of 225 m/min (65kW).
We will also present our service lift for GW wind turbines, with rack and pinion technology, totally certified for the US market (UL US LISTED + ASME A17.8-2016 / CSA B44.8-16). Designed to meet the strict assembly and maintenance requirements for wind farms, this lift transports workers safely and efficiently and enables quick, easy evacuation thanks to its ergonometric design.
Finally, at ConExpo we will be able to display our new JASO Catalogue for the United States, with specific models for the North American and Canadian markets.
Sounds interesting? Contact us and visit stand F9308 (Festival Grounds) from 10-14 March. We’re waiting for you!